Now I see fire, inside the mountain
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Orlaith felt.. Warm, knowing there was a place to go back to. She didn't know who she was, or if there was a place she previously even called home, but, now she had something similar to that, until she found out what to do. Indebted to the Kaistleoki wolves, the wolf vowed to return once she discovered a bit of who she was.

Though if nothing showed up- she would have no choice to return, and start over. Like she was a wee' baby, restarting her memories, her motives, ambitions, her.. What was she good at? She felt a fire in her heart, and a desire to pounce, a desire to roam free, she felt like something akin to a warrior, and felt that seemed accurate. Upon her reflection, she was a rather thickset canine.

Though perhaps someone could tell he if she was one.

So, Orlaith set out.. She felt a calling to the mountains, like something there was familiar to her. At times, she felt vague familarity from certain aspects, like a rage when she saw a butterfly, or irritation yet followed with pleasantry when it came to see a willow. when she saw a crow, there seemed to just be confusion mixed to her soul, and flowers felt with a pleasantry. 

Yet, all the feelings that came forward, were not her current self. But a past, she didn't know.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 29, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Leshen - August 29, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 29, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Leshen - August 29, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 29, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Leshen - August 29, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 30, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Leshen - August 30, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Orlaith - August 30, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain - by Leshen - September 21, 2020, 11:04 PM