Stone Circle one more drink and I'll be gone,
201 Posts
Ooc —
West arrived first, to which Leta moved alongside him and offered him a dozen sisterly kisses. She waited a minute, looking over his shoulder to see if mom and dad were coming. They moved a bit slower as of late, so... she was not surprised to see them not there quite yet. Leta was patient, and looked back to West with a small little smile. I feel like I should wait for mom and dad, to share what I wanna share, she expressed... but she could hardly wait.

I want to take a trip. I want to strengthen our relationship with Moonspear, and... and learn for them. To become better. I... I feel like here... I just hide, she admitted in a whisper, for his ears alone. She did not want her parents to blame themselves for that. It was her own fault. and... I do. I know... I know I have mom, and dad, and you... to keep me safe... but I want to help, she breathes, I need to be able to help, too. With Nanuk gone, there were precious little able teachers for her to look to. Her mother was not much of a fighter, after all. And admittedly, her mind on her mother was that of a nurturer. Leta would never, even in practice, turn her teeth against her. It went against the very grain of her. But... I would like all your blessings first. I don't... I will never turn my back on you guys. She did not want to be like Newt, or like Clay. Her intention was not to stay gone, but to help Easthollow in the process.
Messages In This Thread
one more drink and I'll be gone, - by Leta - September 02, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by West Tyree - September 03, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by West Tyree - October 02, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: one more drink and I'll be gone, - by RIP Valette - October 03, 2020, 01:27 PM