Neverwinter Forest forget-me-not
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Your a guardian of our territory. She spoke to her sister with a bit of a snap, as though to yank her back a notch so to realize this was none of her fault. What happen to Cupid was out of anyone's control. A freak accident, same as Mathieu. And Hao wondered off, and Asmoses... She trailed off with a bit of a sigh. Maybe the kid didnt know any better, but how are we supposed to do our jobs and watch all these absent mothers kids too? It sounded harsh, maybe. Miriam certainly didnt mean to get lost in the storms, but given the fact that there were bad storms someone with the right head on their shoulders shouldnt have just wandered out of the territory without finding a pup sitter first. Especially given Mal was already out and Simmik busy taking his place. Now Cupid was gone, and Aibreann distant herself...

It is your job to watch for intruders and mark the border and I'm out hunting. We cant do those things and play pup sitter too. Not to mention, no one is really supposed to be traveling alone but with so little help and so many mouths to feed... She trailed off, her sharp shoulders rolling. They couldnt pull everyone's weight, that was for certain.
Messages In This Thread
forget-me-not - by Valencia - September 13, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Vallkyrie - September 13, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Valencia - September 15, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Vallkyrie - September 16, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Valencia - October 10, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: forget-me-not - by Vallkyrie - October 20, 2020, 01:40 PM