Neverwinter Forest and they weren’t too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
His life had taken one drastic turn after the other since the day he woke up with no memory. He’d seen horrific things, faces he loved came and gone. Change was exhausting. Phillip wanted one thing, just one, to be a constant in his life. So he clung onto the hope that his friends would still be here. But of course they left. Everyone left.

Phillip felt as though his guts had been clawed out from his belly, and all hope left with them. I-I see. He shouldn't have spoke, cause now his throat was clenching up. That always happens before the tears well up. Phillip inhaled deeply and held his breath. He couldn’t cry in front of Mal.

I was hoping they’d be here. His mind went blank for a moment, because he really didn’t know what to say, or why he had even come in the first place. This was just a big mistake.

Phillip swallowed nervously. I wanted to say goodbye to them, and you, a-and everyone else... His voice slowly trailed off, and he lowered his head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and they weren’t too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie - by Hyacinth - September 26, 2020, 07:18 PM