Seaside Moors Once, you know, you were my friend.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
an apology? it draws his ears forth; attentive and alert atop his skull. right ear twitches with a tick as he considers it. you don’t owe me one, wintersbane says, a soft flick of his tail against his hocks. believe it or not, i do understand. but he’s been in this position before. courtfall had never truly accepted him despite his status as andraste’s husband …but at least his ascension there had been …peaceful. he knows, would the tables be turned, he’d be angry, too. still, understanding or not he’s done what he’s done and now stands at the mast that feels more like the edge of the plank.

i would appreciate it. deep down, he really does want to prove himself to them, to her. he thinks his reasons are righteous but she was right that they were, ultimately, selfish. on the topic of what he thinks she’s saying, though, he was the first to offer. you accept my offer, then?
Messages In This Thread
Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 13, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 03:34 PM