Moonspear mighty lonely on my own in the city
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
She spun another story and he listened, finding the answer to actually be fairly adequate. All things considered, it showed that she could overcome adversity and despite her travel-weary appearance, she had managed to survive in spite of the odds. The life of a wanderer was certainly not for everyone and with the approaching winter all but breathing down their backs, Dirge could not fault her for seeking out something familiar.

And if that happened to be a mountain, well, all the better for them.

“I think I’ve heard enough,” he said when the eyes of Keres and Bronco both rested on him. “You may have the potential to do well here in Moonspear, once you’ve rested some. We may not have the most idyllic of lives here, but there is little you will want for in regards to stability.” They were a long lived pack, multi-generational at that point, and even he saw the use in having kith that did not share blood with them. Desdemona and Bronco both had been fine additions to their pack, proving their loyalty with no doubts, and he was curious to see if Tehama would do the same.

He gestured to the rise of the mountain behind him then, eyes alighting on his sister and the tawny guardian in his company. A gesture for Tehama to come along with them, a rolling welcome if ever there was one. His tail swished passively at his hocks.

“Assuming neither of you are busy,” he said to the duo who had come across her first, “perhaps we acquaint our new friend with a cache and somewhere quiet to bed?” And if they happened to busy themselves with something more, there was at least he and Altair to keep her company; he wouldn’t hold it against them to quit the scene.

if y'all want we can push this towards a close and presume that tehama got a walkabout. :)
Messages In This Thread
mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 09, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 09, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 09, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 09, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 10, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 10, 2020, 09:07 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 12, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 13, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 15, 2020, 07:14 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 15, 2020, 07:20 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 15, 2020, 08:48 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 18, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 18, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 19, 2020, 08:04 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 19, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 19, 2020, 02:31 PM