Neverwinter Forest love the adrenaline in my veins
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Intruders, there had been a number of them as of recently, perhaps due to winter coming forth and prey moving elsewhere. They'd come to steal for a quick meal if they did not come to find shelter within their ranks. One loner could make one smart move that would help that pack, or a bad move that would hinder it. Mal and Simmik had been left to run off one, then their healer, Aibreann, who had been quite injured by some others. Kyr had hoped with the Glen pack's formation there would be less damage done these days but so far not so much. 

Now, there was another. It was not far into their territory, but be a long shot. But there was caches near for sure with herb and food, for those new comers who needed some assistance or a chance to eat and rest more quickly. 

The Archer had no intention of assuming the wolf's intentions. She could ask questions later, after he was out of their home. So she charged, swift as ever the huntress was, sounding out a loud, fiendish snarl to get the other wolf panicked enough to dash. She comes in low so not to expose her own weaknesses, snapping angrily at the tresspasser's hocks to get him moving quickly.
Messages In This Thread
love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 03:25 PM