Neverwinter Forest love the adrenaline in my veins
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
A whine as her small teeth at the front of her jaws nipped hard at his ankle, his pale gaze flashing her way in sudden reconciliation. He looked like he could be akin to her own- dark furred, pale eyes to contrast. His body arched, tail tucked. He gave the display as anyone should when trespassing onto pack territory. If he had shown dominance, tried to fight back, she would have tore into him. Instead he was doing as he should and made for a quick exit. 

Fast as she, she would keep directly behind him, jaws snapping to pinch at his upper tail or rump should he slow. Her agression was only made by his law breaking. When they would reach the border, she would end her chase and lift her posture to a full height- tail upward, head high. If he had anything to say, he could, else she was content to watch him scamper away.
Messages In This Thread
love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Draven - November 05, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: love the adrenaline in my veins - by Vallkyrie - November 05, 2020, 03:25 PM