Sunset Valley I wish I didn't need you to explain
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
His nose twitched as he took in the smells from the morning. He thought about where to go, what to do, but Takiyok's thoughts echoed his.
"I have no interest in joining another pack right now," she said. Mm, he agreed quietly. It felt odd to have tried twice and have both attempts fail. Sagtannet seemed like a great opportunity to be closer to his friend and make something of himself. It had fallen apart so quickly, it seemed likely that he was cursed. Well, that or just horribly unlucky.
Taikon looked out toward the west, keeping one ear trained on her so he could still listen. He took a breath, exhaling fog. She was right. It seemed like putting more space between themselves and Sagtannet was a good idea. He saw the way that Star had looked at them when Mahler went bananas on him. There was no doubt in his mind that Mahler and the others would hold a grudge and potentially try to find them. He would not let them hurt her.
Taikon turned around and walked closer to her, sitting down. I agree; we need distance. We should travel past the Sunspires and find somewhere small, somewhere away from others, he said. I have a friend out that way. I'm not sure where she is, but she roams around a lot; she might be able to help us, Taikon explained, thinking of Lunaria. He wasn't sure if she was still hanging around with Macaria or not, but if they could find her, she would have a better idea of the packs in the area and people to avoid.
The journey would take days, but they would need to move before the real winter started to hit. Thankfully, it was still warm enough that they had plenty of time to get where they needed to be before the ice storms came.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 24, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 24, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 25, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 25, 2020, 05:34 PM