Blackfeather Woods like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
He heaved a sigh, feeling himself getting angry, and took a breath to calm down. He didn't want to hurt him. He still thought Zephyr was an amazing person, and had hoped to continue a friendship with him at the very least. Takiyok didn't want to share other aspects of him, and that was just how it was.
I didn't know Taki felt how she did. I didn't even know I felt it. And I feel things for you, but she wants me to be exclusive, and I have to respect that, he explained. He knew that Zephyr wouldn't take it at face value, but it was the truth. If you don't want me in your life, fine. But we could have been something awesome if you didn't just avoid everything. Taikon felt heat in his face and ears. Blood rushed to his head, and his hearing buzzed uncomfortably. Why did it have to be like this? Why couldn't people just talk about things?
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 05:05 PM