Blackfeather Woods like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
To be honest, the way that Zephyr reacted to Takiyok's confession that he had eavesdropped on was reason enough for Taikon to be angry. Instead, he was more disappointed. He had thought of Zephyr as a very intelligent young man, especially after their conversations on the mountain. Yet now, he behaved childishly, appearing to have no interest in taking in the information that might have made things more clear. Taikon had never meant to mislead anyone. He had always strived to be honest, but she he wouldn't accept it.
The tears Taikon saw in Zephyr's eyes broke his heart. He desperately wanted to comfort him, to tell him it was okay, and that he was beautiful.
Zephyr hardened. He was like ice. Like stone. Taikon remembered his scent. He stepped forward when Zephyr apologized, dipping his head, reaching out ever so slightly toward the boy. This is my fault, so I'm the one who should apologize. I'm sorry. I hope... I wish I could have you in my life, but I get it, he sighed. Sadness overwhelmed him. He hated that Zephyr wanted such space. I'll.. leave you alone.. he whispered slowly, turning away. Then, he found that his eyes were watering in a cruel transfer of emotion.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 05:05 PM