Big Salmon Lake My Shores Were Pretty
201 Posts
Ooc —
The other left, and Leta simply lay there, defeated. 

For a minute she determined to believe that her mishap had not been seen. Of course it had been though, because Primrose (and an unknown other) had been right there. Humiliated, Leta simply lay there in defeat and self pity for as long as she could. Which was not for very long, because Primrose poked at her shoulder and then she had to get up. 

Pushing herself to a slumped sit, she looked at him with quite the sorry expression. His soft voice was inviting, but she did not want the weight of the news to weigh heavy on him, too. Leta lifted a foreleg and swiped at where tears threatened to break through again with her wrist, sniffling. Nuh-uh, she answered, not wanting to lie. I... I found out something awful, she murmured, but you don't need to worry about all of that, she sniffled with a shake of her head. I'm Leta, her eyes shifted from the earth to him. 

And then she saw what Caerus did. The prettiest boy she had ever seen. Not handsome, like her (oh, not hers, no) Osiris, but pretty. She was dazzled by his sweet appearance, and endeared to him instantly.
Messages In This Thread
My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - November 09, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Caerus - November 09, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - November 09, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Leta - November 10, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Caerus - November 11, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - November 13, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Leta - December 04, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - December 16, 2020, 05:45 PM