Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
I'm aware, I apologize. It was earnest, it wasn't something he was hoping to do, ever. To put his foot down was an awful task, but a necessary evil as far as he was concerned for at the moment. I do believe it was necessary. He stood by it. The man was sorry for overstepping beyond the council and its reason for being, and yet, couldn't shake his decision as anything but right. 

An uncomfortable feeling welled up inside him, knotting uncomfortably just at the thought of speaking of how it all went down again. To recall how infuriated it had made him, for days even after the fact as it lingered on his mind. Despite how Orlaith may see him, he was a considerate man. He only wished they could see eye to eye, she would have gone far in Kaistleoki - it simply didn't seem to be fast enough. 

I addressed her insubordination in leaving the pack's vicinity while under Speedy's care, the bear didn't have to be mentioned, he knew Ira would put that piece together on her own. I offered her a warning and to move on, and it all unraveled from there. He frowned, looking away from Ira briefly as he took the opportunity to run his shoulder along a boulder... Roughly leaning and brushing against it from the nose, to cheek, to shoulder and pause. Still with his shoulder on the boulder as if it was some kind of support as if he was going to snap and break all of who he was these days.

Instead, she accused me of what only I can assume of being unworthy of Constable due to my absence earlier. That I knew no one other than Speedy and you upon my return. To which he knew wasn't true. The blatant pointing of fingers was what riled him up. To deal with a woman at her age acting worse than a child. Saying I expect too much of her to be everywhere at once, bringing Aliana into the conversation as only what I can see as a red herring to her argument.

Then his frown deepened, the greatest of her crimes to him was the following. Then there was the woman she brought back with her, Izumi of Seelie Court. She almost seemed proud and glad to hear that the Court has disbanded, I could see how much it upset the young lady. She showed no sympathy for her loss, it was abhorrent.

He shook his head, trying to ground himself once more before glancing back at Ira to hear what she thought of it all. For those reasons I demoted her, I didn't think someone so compassionless and reckless was deserving of the title of Knight Commander.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM