Blackfeather Woods o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
”It is now,” he replied. Well, that’s good... is it? He worried over whatever could’ve been bothering Zephyr before. Classic Phillip, always getting anxious over the littlest details. For the sake of his own sanity, he concluded that whatever problem there was before wasn’t affecting him in the moment, and therefore should be forgotten (for now at least. Phillip couldn’t just drop these things so easily, especially when it regarded his lover).

Everything was ok now. Perhaps the yearling was looking to deep into the word. Now. Now that they were together again. The thought brought a warm smile to his face. I missed you too.

And that seemed to be the end of it. The two would fall silent and lose themselves in each other’s embrace, as they always had. But Zephyr still had more to say. Phillip held his breath as he pulled away and stared into his eyes.

Whatever fear that was beginning to rise in his chest slowly died down as he spoke. It’s not bad news, thank the gods. He just wanted to talk about them, their relationship, and others that surrounded it. It’s a lot to take in at first. He didn’t know how to put his answer in words, so it took him a long moment to think on it.

The words come to him eventually If you liked someone else, well, that wouldn’t bother me. The time he had came across Zephyr and Mal comes to mind. It hurt then, but that was different. I know you love me. No one can change that, right? He didn’t know that back then, and that’s what caused the pain. Phillip was much more confident in their relationship now. I want you to be happy, and if someone else can make you feel that way, then I’m ok with that.
Messages In This Thread
o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed - by Zephyr - December 05, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed - by Hyacinth - December 05, 2020, 07:16 PM