The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Lol I'm in! DICE ROLLS FOR THE CONE??? (I'm kidding)

It was a strange concept, wolves of different packs being so disrespectful of one another. After all, they were creatures whose societies were built on respect and balance within a family. Why was it so difficult then for them to extend that same courtesy to their neighbors? Summer shook his head. He was still rather young, and he supposed that understanding of these things would come to him one day. Dhani had always told him to have patience with those with whom he could not see eye to eye. Everyone walked upon their own paws. Dhani himself had been a terrible example of a wolf with patience, but Summer had learned his father's lessons anyway.

At Vienna's suggestion, he suddenly felt his heart clench. A game? Summer eyed her curiously, wondering what exactly she was suggesting. In his recommendation that they distract themselves, he really had been more referring to taking a walk or talking about the pack's latest hunt. He hadn't played a game since... He couldn't really even remember, actually. He supposed it must have been when he was a pup at some pack or another he and his father had spent some time with when he was only a couple of months old. Dhani had been too old to play with his son himself, and much of the boy's first few months had been spent solely in the company of his father.

"Yeah.. Okay," Summer responded slowly, smiling despite his trepidation. The more he got to know the silver girl, the more he found her enthusiasm to be contagious. He felt nervous at the prospect of playing as he was quite certain he was going to do it wrong somehow and make a fool of himself, but he wasn't about to tell her no.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:24 AM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM