Stavanger Bay In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
I guess? The guy was really not certain at all, he supposed that was the case. Would be nice, a place where food would be easier to come by, not needing to look over his shoulder every day, even if he had a lot of fun while wandering around with @Melaine.

I don't need a babysitter! He barked, snapping at her accusation. Various shades of brown and black rising from his spine. He was so frustrated! He had no outlet to exercise it! I survived the witch! With help. I fought her off! With help. I helped keep Seelie Court safe! With lots of help and he eventually left. There was a lot of things he was omitting but shit, she didn't need to know everything. All she had to know is that he was able to take care of himself! He just... needed a security blanket of sorts. 

Another snort, this time with mucus flying along with some grains of sand. I'm the Nightwalker Warlord's son! I don't need this shit. If you don't think I'm good enough, then I'll find someone who will.
New Threads: open
Messages In This Thread
RE: In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found - by Valium - December 09, 2020, 01:53 PM