Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That's the guy. So Donovan was his name huh? And the pack name was suiting for their "better than though" attitude, "edgelords" as he thought of them the last time he met them. It wasn't shocking to hear that they had a few enemies, by the way they acted and spoke to strangers the way they did to Abaddon - wanting to recruit him of course - to be hated seems like a believable thing. Shit, Abaddon wasn't a fan of them either. He wasn't a fan of anyone or anything that gave him a splitting headache. 

Well... What are you looking for Huā? I'd hate to share precious information and gain absolutely nothing in return. He was a loner after all, it was hard work but he was getting by as easily as he made it look. Better than licking the ass of some leader who believed they earned his obedience. But, being a loner meant he has seen many things in his travels... and more to come. He'd die a broke man if he flapped his gums to just about anyone with nothing to gain. And so he waited, with fire and ice washing over her petite body... anticipating a response.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Abaddon - December 09, 2020, 06:32 PM