Heavy metal broke my heart
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Fang was doing whatever it was he did when he wasn't doing anything specific or near the new pack. Of course the day was escaping, and he felt a reluctance to be away from the woods. He had yet to see the others(besides Meldresi) since the claiming howl and was almost solely the only one of them maintaining the borders. It was a daunting task to the hybrid. The spire was easy, people climbed the mountain to join, why else would you bother. Here though, everyone wanted to know what was going on, at least they were respectful of the newly founded borders.

When he approached the invisible line marked by the familiar stink of his own attempts at marking the borders there seemed to be yet another creature lurking nearby. Far enough away not to alert them to his presence, close enough to see the black beast come to a sudden stop. At least this one had manners too. So far. Shrugging to himself he resumed his trot. Fang was a small creature at best, though he could carve an imposing figure, Rabbits, and even otters were simply terrified of him. Though he had no illusions about intimidating other wolves unless he had the pack to back him. He moved toward the black wolf with only the slightest air of dominance, head held high, tail lifted, chest puffed. After all this was his home.

Finally arriving within earshot he turned his walk to aim past the female. A rather bored and docile tone escaping as he spoke. Yes it's a pack territory, yes it's protected, yes we'll play nice. Black dear plateau speech done. Too bad this one wasn't from the plateau.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 09, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Fang - September 09, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 14, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Fang - September 28, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 29, 2014, 05:30 PM