Tuktu Weir and these three men made a solemn vow
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The hefty white male chuckled, at the other's enthusiasm, but then realized lone wolves had it much harder then pack wolves and quickly spoke up “I am always hungry, but I am not much of a hunter, though if you drive something to me I can certainly help bring it down.” In other words he was a lazy ass that didn’t want to do more work then necessary.

We could get as close as we dare, I’ll hide upwind, You can drive any which one you want toward me. I will latch on.” At this he shook himself fluffing his freshly cleaned white pelt and making himself appear even larger then he was and he was already far to large

I’m not good at stalking but I am good hiding in winter and at holding something down, then you could take your time going for a killing hold

He wondered if the other would agree to that. It put far more work on the other male but he’d take the brunt of the fleeing animals ire, he didn’t much care for his own safety he had the herbs to heal any wounds. Or at least he thought that highly of his own healing skills. 

Is that ok? or do you have another idea?” Vein asked easily enough. He’d eat every morsel The other male left to him not bothering to bring any to the pack, truthfully it wouldn’t even cross his mind to bring it back to the pack, in favour of his own belly. “I’ll only eat what you don’t want” he offered feeling his mouth water now at the thought of more food.

His sun golden gaze moving back to the herd while his ear tipped to hear the response
Messages In This Thread
and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - January 29, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 13, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 18, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 18, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 22, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 25, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 27, 2021, 08:06 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 01, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 04, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 05, 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 12, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 14, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 18, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 03:42 PM