The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Haha if you want we can do rolls for catches! XDD My luck is awful so Vienna is gonna be terrible either way, lmao

She was delighted when she agreed despite his trepidation, bouncing on her paws as she turned to look for the necessary object for their game. A pinecone... a pinecone... now where........ AHA! "A pinecone!" She burst out, not caring at the moment that he hadn't been privy to her internal search nor did he probably know the rules of the game. That could come later.

Practically bouncing over, she picked it up, then looked back at him, smiling. Suddenly she paused. "The game," she began, then realized she'd be kind of hard to understand with a pinecone grasped in her teeth. So she dropped it and continued. "usually works better with three." It seemed, though, that Nightengale had other things to be tending to at the moment. "But no problem, catch is still fun!" Just because they had no keepaway target didn't mean they couldn't share a game of toss anyway. Lifting her tail playfully, she picked up the pinecone once more, then tossed it in his direction in a wide arc. She loved this game! She didn't catch so well, but just playing it was super fun!
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM