Ouroboros Spine I walk my days on a wire
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Keyni had lingered behind momentarily, as she had some...personal needs to take care of. After relieving herself, the tundrian gave her thick pelt a good shake and hurried in a brisk trot to catch up with Meerkat. The slim, golden eyed female was one well known in the Glen, but not one she knew on a personal basis. As much as she would have liked to change that, with a number of common interests in mind, with all the turmoil that had befallen their family, now simply was not the time.

She kept a sharp eye out for any other Moonspear or Glen wolves on their hike towards spine, making sure neither of them strayed far from the other. Ahead now, she spied her partner's tawny form up ahead, at a stand still. Had she found Kukutux yet, she wondered? The sooner they did, the better, with knowing she was injured. Drawing up behind her silently, Keyni's eyes were immediately drawn to a figure of stark black, and the other, reminiscent of her mother, eagerly greeting Meerkat. She could only assume this young girl was the dove's daughter she had heard about. Keeping her posture neutral and non-threatening to try and alleviate any tension, she shook her head, answering Ramio's question. "No. We come from the Glen to their east. But we are still family." She affirmed.
Messages In This Thread
I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 21, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 22, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - March 03, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - March 03, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - March 16, 2021, 08:04 PM