Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Honestly he might have been.  His mother hadn't realized before her sons were born that she didn't have the attention span to be a mother; she'd doted on them, left them to their own devices, and really only stepped in as a parent when it came time to discredit or temper any attempts by their father to shape them into a wolf worth having.  His brother had turned out okay.  And... well, in Zane's mind he'd turned out excellent.

Fuck, Sarge set a pace.  Normally running was the one thing Zane was decent at but this here was a mountain and who the hell ran on those? This batshit motherfucker, that's who.  He tried, but the first time he ate shit on the way down, Zane slowed up.  He was competitive to the point of discomfort but that was when he peaced out and chose indifference instead.  He had zero problems lettin Sarge here take point and kill himself on the way down - he'd be trailing behind, not slow, but enough to likely make Raimo wait a bit.
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - March 14, 2021, 02:18 PM