Duskfire Glacier i can charm dogs
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
good, wintersbane concludes, grateful that her offer still stands. though he was ( understandably ) gunshy about promoting someone else to leadership with him given recent past experiences he thinks he's made the right choice with iana. she does not strike him as the type to undermine his authority and seize control and change everything to fit her needs — though admittedly he is already one for one on the seize control thing and plenty guilty for it.

i plan to be an attentive father when my children are born. a chance denied to him in previous years; though that was the downfall of one night stands. it was only pure circumstance that he ran into quellcrist and miwa ...and even then they were too old to see him as 'father' ( or so he thinks, anyway ). though i fully intend to keep to my duties as alpha, acclimating myself to two roles might take me a bit. or perhaps he would surprise himself and it would be easier than he thinks.

beyond that, because he'd already said as much, hadn't he? no point on beating the bush into the ground. i realize your input and opinion on matters would be invaluable to me. someone to play devil's advocate on his decisions so the best one can be made for duskfire was something wintersbane definitely needed; and being able to recognize that in himself had to stand for something.
Messages In This Thread
i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 07, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by Iana - May 07, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 07, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by Iana - May 07, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 09, 2021, 06:57 AM
RE: i can charm dogs - by Iana - May 13, 2021, 11:56 AM
RE: i can charm dogs - by RIP Wintersbane - May 19, 2021, 05:46 AM