Hideaway Strath It doesn't mean we can't learn from our past
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein was not one to waste energy so he nodded and settled himself to the ground next to her,

Aerin and I are expecting the year” Vein lifted his head proudly and his tail thumped the ground a couple of time before he reigned in his emotion “I’m sure you knew but I wanted to say it out loud” he chuckled softly. He hadn’t had much time to create friendships busy with growing his herbs and prepping for his family. He drew in a deep breath and winced, his ribs were still healing from his near ill fated outing with Charles and now his mind wondered to the poppy seeds he had at his den. He wanted more to stanch the nagging arch in what was once broken ribs.

He had to force his mind back to the present moment with Nyra so he thought of a question to distract himself. His rich deep voice was conversational and non-judgemental  “Not that it’s my business and feel free to bite me rather then answer.” He paused and tilted his chin up to her to let her know he was not lying about the offer to bite then continued “Whom is the father?” He was mostly curious because he wanted to know just how promiscuous their leader was he had scented that one one more then a few females. And yet was still intrigued by him too, not that he’d cheat on his wife.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It doesn't mean we can't learn from our past - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:20 PM