Redhawk Caldera m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Joining 
He breathed a sigh of relief when the Caldera at long last came into view in the distance--the first one he'd breathed the entire journey. Figment Redhawk had never been a traveler. His internal compass was faulty and he longed too much for his destinations to enjoy the roads in between. Still, it would be a long time before he ever forgot how to find his way home.

Fig picked up his pace to a canter and ran the remaining distance along the shores of Lake Rodney. He was exhausted and out of breath by the time he reached the borders, but he hardly noticed as he dipped his muzzle and breathed in the familiar scents of his family. @Towhee, @Fennec, @Phox... They were all here. A huge smile of relief spread across his face as his tail wagged. In a matter of moments, he was lifting his chin to call for them, hoping someone was near Towhee that could tell her that her son was home again and calling for her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e. - by Figment - August 20, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e. - by Towhee - August 20, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e. - by Fennec - August 22, 2021, 10:16 PM
RE: m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e. - by Figment - August 27, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e. - by Towhee - August 27, 2021, 12:08 PM