Dragoncrest Cliffs that man to me seems equal to the gods
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Here?

Sobo might normally have asked in Creole, but he was becoming more and more aware that that language was like a secret between his siblings and Erzulie. Rosalyn did not understand it, and he was beginning to understand that it might be rude to converse in a language she could not understand while she was present. He slipped up more often than not, finding it more comfortable on his tongue than their common language, but today he was extra careful to be considerate of his other mother.

Dis not be comfy, he groused, casting about the beach for something resembling a nice soft bed. Shell-studded sand on one side, swampy bayou on the other. Maybe there was a lush patch of grass somewhere that would serve, but prospects seemed grim. He liked the water all around — plenty of promise of shiny collectibles there — but the rest left something to be desired, he thought.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
that man to me seems equal to the gods - by Erzulie - September 05, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: that man to me seems equal to the gods - by Sobo - September 10, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: that man to me seems equal to the gods - by Mireille - September 15, 2021, 12:26 PM