Blackwater Islands i trace an altar in my god's name
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
more of myself.

the listener nodded, knowing that in time he would share more. they were as one; his secrets belonged to her as hers belonged to him. when he found the words to convey what he had found, she was confident that he would.

his turn to question, now; trikova found she had more words for her grim than he had for her. her posture softened by fractions, something intimate creeping into her expression. something mortal and vulnerable, but so small it could easily be missed.

many things, the prophet answered wearily. the speaker met a man. he brought an injured girl to us, seeking power as a reward. he was sent away to find brecheliant, the home of the woman whose leg we took. the girl, mireille — she is of a pack. sapphique. i have summoned them.

ah, but there was more!

a spirit returned from the otherworld and found our shores. he is called harka, and he languishes daily. the woman, bridget, visits him often. i believe she knows medicine.

she looked out over the water, toward the sound.

i met a woman. a witch of great power. eldritch. the unnamed god sent visions to me of her sister, a pale warrior-queen who will help the druids thrive. the spirits hungered for the power of her soul, so eldritch gave herself to satisfy their hunger and summon her sister to our shores.

the listener's gaze found the keeper once again, eyes burning with gilded and gloaming flames. morgana has received a task from the unnamed god. we must explore the other islands, and seek out a place for her to stay while she fulfills her purpose.
Messages In This Thread
i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 09, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 11, 2022, 06:48 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:26 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 07:06 PM