Blackwater Islands You go back there when you’re done
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
She doesn’t move away from him. She doesn’t look at him any differently when he confesses what’s wrong. Not that he truly cares about other’s opinions, but at least she doesn’t look at him with fear. Even though most of the time he likes it when he strikes fear into his enemies. It gets his blood boiling. 

Still, The Shadow watches him fearlessly, even as he crowds her. When he finishes, silence moves over them, until he’s getting an unexpected reply,

Then we are the same.

His brows pinch in the middle — quizzically so. He’s oh so curious as to what her curse might be. He doesn’t wonder for long, for she’s leaning in close to him, mismatched orbs never leaving the unhinged, bloody red of his own. Their whiskers mingle, a dark muzzle brushes against his, and their eyes lock. He pays close attention to her every detail as she speaks next.

I found power in my curse. Perhaps there is power to be found in yours. She suggests cryptically, while also sharing a pinch of her own situation.

He blinks slowly and shakes his head the tiniest bit, jostling their muzzles together softly. “I don’t think you understand, Shadow.” He hums softly. Only his eyes become more intense then, something dark and forbidden.

His face somewhat disappears from her field of vision as he leans in to grunt words in the cup of her midnight black ear. “It controls me. I get sick for this beast, I bleed for this beast, I will die because of this beast.” He’s almost growling in her ear, voice quiet, but octave low and gravely serious, but somehow she’d be able to tell that he’s accepted his fate.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 10, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 10, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 10, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 11, 2022, 11:55 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 12, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 12, 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 18, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 20, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 30, 2022, 07:14 PM