The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight

We can keep this going a while longer or fade whenever you want <3

With a matching devilish glint in her eye, she mirrored his position, shuffling her paws as Summer switched directions multiple times. This one she was convinced to capture, for he was so obviously trying to make her miss.

Her eyes were firmly trained on the pinecone, so when it left his jaws, she was ready with it -- or so she thought. Snapping at it as it flew past, her teeth clicked together on air. Instantly she let loose a laugh.

"So that's how it's gonna be?" She replied, still laughing. Running back she retrieved the plaything, then dropped back down, mind racing. Honestly if it had been her brother she was playing with she would have already pounced on him, forgoing the toss for a tussle after that last move. But she wasn't sure if that was the way Summer played and didn't want to scare him off. So instead she winked. "You can catch the pinecone, but can you catch me?" She challenged happily, then took off running, casting a quick glance back to see if he took the bait. She would take any chance to run she could, though she wasn't sure if he was so inclined.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM