Duskfire Glacier cleaning off her fingers as she wept
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The fire-coated woman was swift to recognize the heaviness in his features. She asked what troubled him. The northerner gazed at her with uncertainty. Was it not the duty of the leader to carry the burdens of their village? It would not have felt right to unload his worries on Antha. She was only concerned.

Issorartuyok breathed a small sigh.

This land is a difficult place. I believe there are bad spirits at work in these parts.

The northerner remained stoic and stern in his features. The dark brown of his eyes shifted toward the woman who had joined their party in search of a new home. Issorartuyok had not forgotten the words of comfort that she had offered to him when they had discovered the mountain.

I wish only for the safety of our village and its people. It pains me to know that our neighboring village was attacked. Heda’s home was attacked.
Messages In This Thread
cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - February 01, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Issorartuyok - February 22, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - February 22, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Issorartuyok - February 23, 2022, 02:46 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - March 08, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - March 09, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - April 21, 2022, 12:37 PM