Duskfire Glacier cleaning off her fingers as she wept
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Once, that would not have been hard, he said with a small sigh. When they had occupied the glacier territory, journeying to Rivenwood had been a trip that could be accomplished within a day or two. They had already seen how long it took to trek across the two mountains. Their new home was much further from her family, from the people who had cared for her and raised her.

I do not know what to do. Issorartuyok did not believe that Antha would know, either. He was not seeking answers from her. I know not of Rivenwood's plans. 

Heda is a good child. She will be a good woman, one day. A woman who will make her village proud. I do not doubt that. It is not pain that I want to shape her. It was not even fair for him to say this. Heda was not his daughter. The northern man did not know how he had become so attached to her.
Messages In This Thread
cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - February 01, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Issorartuyok - February 22, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - February 22, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Issorartuyok - February 23, 2022, 02:46 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - March 08, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - March 09, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Issorartuyok - March 17, 2022, 08:59 PM
RE: cleaning off her fingers as she wept - by Antha - April 21, 2022, 12:37 PM