Arrow Lake i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
98 Posts
Ooc — Van
This one wasn't too smart was she? Heavily pregnant, the stranger's best bet would have been to call for back-up or at least put more distance between herself and an aggressor, but she chose to do neither. River was nonplussed, admiring her bravery while still of the mind that this was an overly risky move on the mother's part. A crueler part of her wanted to pop this cow's belly like a balloon and watch as she was deflated by her own choices, but the unborn innocents stalled her. She only sighed, and her tail lashed as the reckless harpy spoke.

I didn't say anything about ghosts, River wanted to say. She had anticipated her words to evoke a question about lingering spirits, if only so she could then deliberately correct the assumption. The Sandraudiga considered herself to be the haunter of this place, and she would see it free of interlopers forever, if she could wield the power to do so.

But the thought of monsters versus ghosts was a subjective topic she felt quite opinionated about. It was more compelling to her than goading the round wolf into a bout concerning presumptuousness and semantics, at any rate.

Hogwash. Monsters can be killed, she snorted. Unless you're too weak. Though, I can see why you'd be worried about them. Seems like you let a monster get the best of you, once or twice. Unsmiling, River winked her right eye, for good measure.
Messages In This Thread
i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by River - March 09, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by River - March 25, 2022, 12:01 PM