The Sunspire oh, what could i do to change your mind?
Loner
106 Posts
Ooc — Van
All Welcome 
Traveling through a short break in the warm spring rains, River neared the end of her journey back from the taiga. She was a little worse for wear, but still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, with a few new nicks to her name. The left corner of her mouth stung from where the insecure bloodwolf had left his perishable mark, and she could still feel a slight twinge on her left hip, where the truculent wolverine had scored her.

The original plan had been to disappear into the woods of the lake and wallow to herself for a while, but it changed when she discovered the claim of a pack in the canyon. Immediately, the huntress veered west, far from their boundary and up the nearest incline she could see. By sunfall, she was standing on the slopes of the Sunspire and surveying the shadowed canyon below.

Anxiety then began to wrack the earthstar, and she melted to the ground, rolling about and rubbing herself into the cold pallet of snowmelt, as if attempting to rub off the unpleasant feelings. She groaned, frustrated on a number of levels.
Messages In This Thread
oh, what could i do to change your mind? - by River - March 28, 2022, 04:59 PM
RE: oh, what could i do to change your mind? - by River - April 02, 2022, 11:34 AM