Nimbus Summit wrong town to stop in
170 Posts
Ooc —
the stranger quickly proved himself a polite and direct young man; he wasted no time in expressing his interest in joining. antha smiled gently, remembering the reckless energy of her own youth. caracal stood here at the border of a pack he knew nothing about, offering his life and livelihood for it without a second thought, as antha herself had done so many moons ago. as countless young wolves had done before either of them were born, before even their grandparents were born.

welcome, caracal. my name is antha, lane joined her, then, and for that the witch was grateful. she dipped her head to the leader, who she still thought of as an alpha, yet unaware of the changes within atautsikut. she allowed lane to speak, only starting again when she had finished. lane, it's good to see you. and to caracal: lane is one of our alphas. i'm only one of several healers in atautsikut, but i would be happy to give you a tour of the summit if you're accepted into our ranks.

with that, she offered a warm smile to both lane and caracal, and allowed the conversation to move forward without her.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - March 31, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 06:39 PM