Redsand Canyon led by a beating heart
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The promise brought warmth to her heart, the adoration she already clearly had for her husband highlighting her features and seeping into her eyes as she let the safety of the statement wash over her as well. She had learned to fight thanks to the resources Mereo had for her to do so, but she had also found a protector. She had found a group of wolves who would not hesitate to defend her as one of their own and a husband who would do whatever it took to keep her safe. She counted her blessings every day that she had agreed to stay when Ruenna asked her to be Mereo’s healer. Despite it having only been a few months, it felt like a lifetime ago.

She chuckled softly at his statement and nodded. “Yes, they will be.” Sons that were healers felt like a good compromise though she would not dream of forcing the occupation on either of their young children. She had to accept that they would take their own paths in the world even if it worried the hell out of her and her husband. “Either way, I am sure they will keep our paws and worries full for quite some time.” She teased lightly as she nipped back along his jaw and nuzzled lightly against his neck once more.

“I am fortunate they will have Mereo to grow in.” A military outpost might not seem like the best place to raise children, but they would be protected within it’s bounds, safe from her psychotic ex who was still lurking about she had no doubt, and surrounded by people that Aquene trusted to help steer them right. She chuckled again at the thought of two tiny Kallik’s chasing Towhee around and harassing her as she had the young couple previously. “I’m certain she’ll try and turn it into a game. It doesn’t seem like much fazes her.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
led by a beating heart - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - March 31, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - March 31, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - April 01, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - April 03, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - April 04, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - April 04, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Kallik - April 04, 2022, 08:09 PM
RE: led by a beating heart - by Aquene - April 06, 2022, 11:58 AM