Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
An unfamiliar voice drew the dark ears atop the northerner’s head. Issorartuyok squinted through the rising steam to see a ginger coat. The man considered that there would be those who might attempt intrusion on their mountain – Atautsikut was still new. Taking a few steps toward the unfamiliar shape of the young wolf, Issorartuyok found that he smelled of the village.

Greetings, the man chuffed out. You are close to the hot springs. Warm water that remains even when the world has frozen over. As he finished, the northerner closed the space between them and finally got a good look at the young man who stood upon the mountain.

I am Issorartuyok. We have not met, have we?

The boy did appear familiar, but only distantly. It was as though Issorartuyok was looking at him from far away, from a place that he no longer knew. The memory of meeting the boy with Meerkat had flitted from his mind.
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM