Redsand Canyon serious charges
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
He did not seem to understand, and his explanation brought the relaxation of her shoulders, being assured in that moment that nothing was wrong. This man was Towhee’s brother? The Redhawks seem to have taken over the canyon, not that she could find herself complaining. She was quite fond of Towhee, and that was no secret. She considered her a close friend. Phox Redhawk. A name was quickly placed and she smiled softly. She had not offered her own surname; she had long since cast the Rayvne name aside and had not spoken with her husband about taking his either.

She offered a soft smile, a chuckle as she nodded. “Yes, I do.” She offered more lightheartedly, taking a seat solely as to not be on her paws. “I am currently the only healer here… I see many for their ailments. My friend, Arsenio’s wife if you have met him… she is training with me but she is not a healer in her own right… not yet.” She offered, letting an awkward lull exist. She did not broach the topic further. It was clear his station was more of a guardian. Honestly, Phox reminded her in that moment of her husband, who always placed himself at the mouth of their den while she slept so if an intruder might approach, he was the first figure they saw and he was capable of defending her. “Are you new to Mereo? I try to make sure I meet all the new soldiers as they arrive, but lately my husband has been insistent on me resting as much as possible so unless they seek me out, I’m afraid I am behind in the pack’s changing in roster.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
serious charges - by Phox - April 07, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: serious charges - by Aquene - April 07, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: serious charges - by Phox - April 07, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: serious charges - by Aquene - April 07, 2022, 10:39 PM
RE: serious charges - by Phox - April 07, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: serious charges - by Aquene - April 07, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: serious charges - by Phox - April 12, 2022, 07:16 PM
RE: serious charges - by Aquene - April 12, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: serious charges - by Phox - April 14, 2022, 09:16 AM
RE: serious charges - by Aquene - April 14, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: serious charges - by Phox - April 15, 2022, 04:51 PM