Redsand Canyon when you wake up hungover, you wish you were sober
26 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
for @Crowfeather! set before drakon's thread at arrow lake and shortly before crowfeather's visit with aquene! making some assumptions & tagging @Germanicus + @Aquene for visibility (and so yall can correct me if im super wrong)
drakon had been keeping himself busy while things happened in the canyon. something big was going on, although he wasn't quite sure what. that was his own fault; he'd done his best to stay far away from it all, figuring he would be unwelcome and his presence would soil it. and drakon wasn't about to piss off the dude he'd just agreed to take orders from.

so he mostly kept to the outskirts of the canyon, finding few reasons to venture further into the territory. one of those few reasons was boredom, however, and just now drakon was very, very bored. he decided it was high time he explored more of his new home, so long as he kept far away from where all the action was going on. and that was how he ended up stumbling upon the tablinum, though he didn't know it, which was empty except for a single wolf. an unfamiliar, dark-furred man who smelled vaguely of germanicus. mostly he smelled of the wilds, and injury. drakon tilted his head when it registered, surprised; germanicus didn't seem like a charitable sort. perhaps his first impression had been wrong.

hey. uh. am i - am i interrupting something? he squinted around at the place, a little confused. what the hell was all this?
[Image: Untitled469_20220409174935.png]
Messages In This Thread
when you wake up hungover, you wish you were sober - by Drakon - April 11, 2022, 05:07 PM