Hideaway Strath I wear a town like a leather jacket
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Fury appeared to be satisfied with their efforts despite receiving no news about the pups. This was a relief to Sakari, who was still getting to know her new chief and hadn't been certain how she might react. It was a good sign that Fury, despite what was implied by the name she bore, could respond with a level head. She was a far cry from her sworn protector Arashi, who seemed inclined to drop the hammer on any perceived misstep. At least Fury seemed more reasonable. This was a comfort to Sakari, who was growing weary of walking on eggshells around Arashi. 

Fury shared the most recent news, and Sakari continued to like everything she heard. Peaceful neighbors were good, and allies were even better. Fury was building them a good position here in the Hinterlands. 

"If the pups are still alive, then they have to be with other wolves." Fury had proven herself to be level headed, so Sakari saw no need to soften her words. "Since they are not with any of the groups in the Hinterlands, we need to focus our search on the most likely destinations." Sakari and Arashi had disagreed with how to continue as they moved the search beyond the Hinterlands; he wished to stick together so they would have more muscle, and Sakari wished to separate so that they could cover more distance. What would Fury have them do?

If Fury had any enemies, then they were the primary suspects in what Sakari was quite certain was a kidnapping. Should this be the case, and they knew the location of the suspected pack, then Arashi's plan would make the most sense. If they truly had no leads at all, then Sakari's plan would be best. Fury had so far been tight-lipped about her past and the enemies she had made, but now it was time to spill her secrets-- that is, if she wished to maximize the chance of a successful search.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 17, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 17, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 22, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 26, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 29, 2022, 12:02 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - May 01, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - June 07, 2022, 10:37 AM