Ankyra Sound just like the rug in my bedroom growing up
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the listener.

cerulean would be told all that she needed to know for her mission. seek out packs, the listener told her; packs inland, packs in the mountains. she could not know what lay ahead, but she spoke of the existence of these packs with certainty. brecheliant, at least, existed. sapphique existed. surely there were more. if cerulean took this certainty as knowledge, the listener would not discourage it.

she described the purpose of the druids, the terms they would offer other packs; the importance of secrecy and the image of benevolence. all of these things, she passed to cerulean with utmost precision. it was necessary that she understand.

then the sisters would be taken in, the ailing oddity among them ushered to the spiritglade in secret. the listener would allow the remaining sisters to come to know the druids in their own time; she had no time of her own to spare so she might hold their hands through the process.
Messages In This Thread
just like the rug in my bedroom growing up - by Cerulean - January 18, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: just like the rug in my bedroom growing up - by The Listener - May 06, 2022, 02:16 PM