Lion Head Mesa But right now, I wanna be not okay
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mention of non-consensual breeding and torture

As much as she would have wanted to stay in this moment — maybe even coax him to stay close — she knew she had no say.

He drifted an inch away and she let him, sinking her frame fully to floor to relax a bit. But she stayed near, only for the case he may desire her touch a second time. It was unlikely, but possible.

Whether you feel absolute in sunken endearment, desire and attachments can hold the heart close. Perhaps he did not love her, but part of him wanted to. No matter how much he longed to hold on, he had to let go.

"Have you ever suffered a great loss?"

Now the question of loss was upon her. Sokha wondered about his curiosity, but did not voice it.

Losing my mother brought great torment to my heart... but as for a partner~.. there was a man I loved once. He was a man of my former Maharaja's court. The affair had been forbidden by law, but neither of cared. It was young love... She couldn't help but chuckle, finding that past moment now to be stupidly naive. 

When the Maharaja found out, my lover was executed before my very eyes. I longed to sit and grieve, but was given no chance to do so. That very day, I was sold off to a cruel "keeper"... there, I was beaten and forced to breed litters to then be sold off just as I had been. During the tell of this tale, she should have been sickened or troubled by the reminiscence. Instead, Sokha was embarrassed. She could no longer be titled a maiden, nor be worthy of a decent husband, for she had already been stripped of her purity. 

Finding her gaze upon the Pharaoh, the girl bit down on her tongue, realizing the depths of which she had spoken. 

F-forgive me... you did not ask such a question~.. My tongue led me too far. Descending her gaze, she silently prayed that Ramesses would not loathe her now for the overstep. 
Messages In This Thread
But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Sokha - May 08, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Ramesses - May 11, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Sokha - May 11, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Ramesses - May 11, 2022, 02:37 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Sokha - May 11, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Ramesses - May 17, 2022, 08:59 AM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Sokha - May 17, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Ramesses - May 18, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Sokha - May 18, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Ramesses - May 19, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: But right now, I wanna be not okay - by Sokha - May 24, 2022, 11:32 AM