Redsand Canyon I'd wanna be felled by you
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The days following her birth had been spent sleeping and tending to the little ones. The twins were fairly well behaved at her breast and she was thankful for that though she knew that soon they would morph from the blobs they existed as into their own personalities and likely cause her more than enough worry and strife. Still, she savored these moments. She had been napping when he came in, though the scent of fish started to lull her from her slumber as her eyes dragged open, a lazy smile on her features as she returned his kiss.

“I was hoping to make a quick run to the tablinum. Some of my supplies here are running low and I need to restock them.” Mostly those that dealt with milk production. She’d noticed struggles without the herbs and she could not wonder if her own dance with contraceptives had caused such a problem. Still, she did not mention it to her husband. She had it under control and did not wish to worry him. Even such a short distance made her anxious. What if the twins needed her while she was away? “How were patrols. Was everything quiet?” The Imperator had taken soldiers, as was his right and the purpose of the outpost… still, she could not help the unease that came with less wolves to defend their borders… especially when it seemed like the odds were stacked against them with things like lying mutts and psychotic exes...
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 18, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - May 18, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 18, 2022, 10:40 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - May 20, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 22, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 26, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - June 11, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - June 27, 2022, 09:09 PM