Redsand Canyon I'd wanna be felled by you
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She smiled softly when he agreed he could stay with the twins. She gently nuzzled his neck. “Thank you. It will be a quick trip.” She’d make sure to grab the rest of her supply so another one would not be necessary. One of their sons stirred and shifted to find a place to latch. She looked down, watching as he started to struggle and her eyes softened. She used her nose to nudge him towards another latching point, one she hoped might yield better results. She knew she would be due for those medicines soon to help with her milk production, but one last feeding should not hurt before she was able to restock her supply from the tablinum.

She watched as he licked to try and soothe him as well. “He’s just fussy about feeding sometimes.” She assured him softly, as if it were normal. In her mind, it was normal. These were her first children and wolves from her homeland had showed similar symptoms because they had all used plants to suppress their heat before. “He just needed another latching point was all... once he's fed I'll head to the tablinum.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 18, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - May 18, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 18, 2022, 10:40 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - May 20, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - May 22, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - May 26, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Siku - June 11, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: I'd wanna be felled by you - by Aquene - June 27, 2022, 09:09 PM