Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I am... so so sorry. XwX <3

Caracal was a bright energy. His words were pleasant, his nature was soft and respectful. Issorartuyok had not found himself missing Meerkat for quite some time. It was not until he found himself in the company of the young boy that he thought on the freckled girl. He wondered where she had gone and if she had found her happy ending there.

A scout in the making, perhaps, the northerner commented with a smile to Caracal.

We have not been here for long. The disease in the prey is what drove us to these lands. I wished to have somewhere that the village could thrive, could grow. We were at risk of losing lives on the glacier. Here, we have been blessed by a bountiful land. Issorartuyok was pleased with the mountain and the surrounding hunting grounds. He believed that Atautsikut would thrive. He needed them to thrive…

Tell me of your travels. I enjoy hearing of the world from others.
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - May 19, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM