Redsand Canyon Apogoitevménos
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The day had been spent tending over herbs and overseeing her children who were growing faster than weeds, a deep contemplation lingering in the back of her mind. Germanicus had pointed out how her husband already reported to their friend, and so Aquene’s mind led her to believe that perhaps Germanicus had at least prepped the Roman for the offer that he was making Aquene. She would not be separated from her husband, of that there was no question. It was just about the only non-question of the entire situation.

She had been finishing up a meal, Kallik already out on his way when she heard Arsenio’s voice, a soft smile forming her features. “Yes, I am home. Please, come in.” She offered, a politeness in her voice and a warmth that she carried for friends, of which all of Epoch and most of Mereo qualified as. “Sorry for the mess. It’s been a little hectic in the Canyon.” Between her fretting, the amputation she had performed a few months back, and the seemingly never ending aches and ailments that struck that would need her attention, it felt impossible to be prepared.

“I trust you’re here because of my conversation with Germanicus?” She had to assume such was the case, knowing how busy he was preparing for the formation of the outpost at the Vale.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 02, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - August 02, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 12, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - August 16, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 17, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - September 01, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - September 06, 2022, 07:05 PM