Redsand Canyon Apogoitevménos
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
He would brush off her apology and a warm smile was offered in return. Arsenio and Tamar were among her closest friends, and she valued their thoughts and opinions, holding them in a high regard. “It is… but a mother must do both.” She offered, an almost cryptic forbearance of what was to come for both of them. No doubt, Tamar’s journey to motherhood and her own journey that she would soon need to choose a path to take.

A frown found her features when he spoke of no knowledge. She would have hoped Germanicus had prepared him for this conversation, and in many ways it brought a sense of awkwardness over her. How was she supposed to broach the subject when he had come to ask of her and her family’s travels?

“It is the talks with the Imperator that may directly interfere with that plan.” She stated, bluntly but smoothed over with her almost hesitant tone, a kindness about her. “The Lady Ruenna has stepped down and sought out treatment from her back pain… it is something that I do not have specialized training in, and she reached the end of her treatment plan with me.” She explained as she sat down, the frown deepening.

“Germanicus has asked me to step in Ruenna’s place, to become the Matrona of Mereo… I was just about to seek out my husband to discuss this with him as it affects the fates of our entire family, and pins us between those we care for, asking us to choose which ones we will remain with... you and Tamar, or the Imperator, Towhee, and those who remain here after Epoch is established.” She only hoped he was not angry with her for even considering such a fact. It was far too big a decision to rashly accept or decline.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 02, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - August 02, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 12, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - August 16, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 17, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - September 01, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - September 06, 2022, 07:05 PM