King Elk Forest But it feels like that weight is on my back
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vex took her time responding, unusual for her, but she did not care. She left her children safe and secure at the rendezvous, and then she turned, loping for the borders. This was not a call she knew. Narrowing her eyes, Vex picked up her pace and did not slow until she caught Kevalin's scent in the air, along with their... guest.

Vex pushed through the underbrush and came to stand beside Kevalin. She lifted her tail, gazing at the stranger. Did I hear you say Atautsikut? The mountain wolves were here, here, in her home! How dare they show their faces here.

I've had trouble with your kind in the past.
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

Messages In This Thread
But it feels like that weight is on my back - by Syrax - September 01, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: But it feels like that weight is on my back - by Kevalin - September 01, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: But it feels like that weight is on my back - by Syrax - September 03, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: But it feels like that weight is on my back - by Vex Cruor - September 03, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: But it feels like that weight is on my back - by Kevalin - September 14, 2022, 11:43 AM