Dragoncrest Cliffs this guy plays football, but i once won the whole superbowl by myself
Loner
358 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Swordfish didn’t hesitate to draw closer. His steps were drawn out. He took his time, but the boy found a spot beside his brother and gazed down at the crawler. Crabs were interesting to look at, he felt. They had bodies that were quite unlike any prey he’d tasted. If Stingray hadn’t been talking to the little thing, Swordfish might have risked the claws to see if he could get a bite out of the sand-dweller. Instead, he had been propositioned to follow the crab.

I… do, he confirmed. Y’think he’ll go back to a whole bunch of others like him? Or do you think he’s on a mission to deliver an important message to the crab boss?

Those questions really weren’t going to be answered, as the boys founds themselves with more company. The yelp drew Swordfish’s attention to a sharp point with narrowed eyes. When he saw that it was just another kid, his tail wavered slowly. He shifted his attention back to Ray and shifted curiously.

Wanna invite her too? he whispered.
Messages In This Thread