Ravensblood Forest at the body shop [ part ii ]
Qeya River
Sciamano
707 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
He didn't speak at first. Clearly weighing his options. Though she couldn't blame him not really. He had said they were calling to him. So it must be a very personal message. Though she was pleasantly surprised as he began to speak, though she wasn't certain if what he said was true, but who was she to judge. It was his vision. His bones. She was just an onlooker, a witness. 

Ash Paw felt a cold shudder slide along her body. As if someone reached beyond a grave and dug into her. This, this message was one of foreboding and violence, and though she was not entirely against violence for the correct reasons. She also saw no point in senseless violence, usually. Though she had found her own wells of fortitude tested, just recently when she had met the individual in front of her. So wasn't anyone capable of such violence.

Ash Paw didn't say anything at first. As she digest all of this. She wasn't certain what it meant and a part of her almost felt ill at the prospect of what could happen.

That all sounds quite foreboding. 

She shivered and looked around. I must sacrifice more to my gods. If there is to be a reckoning. Yes. She looked around and began to weave towards one of her caches.

I have enough herbs to last for myself and to share some with them, and I can hunt some rabbits.
Messages In This Thread
at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ingram - September 30, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ash Star - September 30, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ingram - October 01, 2022, 08:14 AM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ash Star - October 01, 2022, 08:44 AM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ingram - October 01, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ash Star - October 01, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ingram - October 02, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ash Star - October 02, 2022, 08:03 AM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ingram - October 03, 2022, 09:27 AM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ash Star - October 03, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: at the body shop [ part ii ] - by Ingram - October 04, 2022, 10:13 AM