Phoenix Maplewood first star I see tonight
Pledged
Party City
hi im baby
223 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
His youthful exuberance, as it turned out, was not catching. Rana did not seem at all charmed by it, either. It was still difficult for Dusty to cut it out entirely, but he restrained himself to sniffing intently at her paws rather than jumping all over her person.

... until the source of the stain was revealed, and the tidings it supposedly foretold were shared with him. Dusty hoped fervently that it counted even if it were on the paws of another wolf, and then sprang up as a thought occurred to him.

“Will you show me?” he asked her, making his best puppy-dog eyes at the woman. “I’ve been hoping for some good fortune, you see. This is my first time away from my family.” As if it weren’t obvious. He tried to creep closer again so that he could convince her with another round of slimy supplication, and then at the last moment remembered himself and did his best to halt his tip-tapping paws.

For some reason, knowing it wasn’t allowed and that she as not impressed with him made it that much more imperative that he throw himself at her. The male couldn’t stand to be at odds with anyone! Let alone a bruja — and Rana clearly was.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 22, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 23, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 06, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 06, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 07, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:51 PM